over 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:French Cup Basketball 08.01.2021
When/Date: 08.01.2021
Time: 12:00 pm



Watch here >>>Limoges vs Le Havre live


Online here >>>Limoges - Le Havre live

Limoges vs Le Havre LIVE Stream#


Short Preview

  • Limoges is in unsatisfactory shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Limoges is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches Limoges won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 777-749.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Limoges won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 391-384.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Bears Academy - Randers match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Bears Academy is in unsatisfactory shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recent matches Randers is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Bears Academy could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Bears Academy have a series of home games.
  • In this match Randers is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Bears Academy won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 393-470.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Bears Academy won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 147-175.

    Palencia - Valladolid match overview, prediction&tips

  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Palencia won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 859-873.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Palencia won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 423-420.

    Phoenix - Detroit match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Phoenix has a good chance of making playoffs (91%), has a small chance of making finals (9%), has a very small chance of winning finals (4%).
  • Detroit has a very small chance of making playoffs (<1%).
  • Both teams have a series of defeats in the last matches.
  • Detroit could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Detroit is a favorite.
  • Last 16 head-to-head matches Phoenix won 12 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 1749-1601.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Phoenix won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 917-812.


    Other matches:

    https://haileythomson552468.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/08/olympiacos-piraeus-vs-bayern-munchen-winning-sports-picks/

    https://sportmaster2014.tribe.so/post/5ff7a733c5f68efae90ecb1d

    https://carolinefranc552107.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/08/top-sport-tips-on-limoges-v-le-havre/

    https://sportmaster2014.tribe.so/post/5ff785b99da07b3188d2ed41

    https://sofiaryder552723.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/06/sampdoria-inter-live-predictions/
  • ← Al-Najma v Busaiteen LiveStream: Al-Najma v Busaiteen LiveStream: →