almost 2 years ago

Competition: Audax Italiano vs Unión Española live streaming January 04, 2021

http://live.welcome.bet/1986573s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1986573s215

Huracán - Argentinos Juniors match overview, prediction&tips

  • Recent matches Huracán is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Argentinos Juniors is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Huracán won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Huracán won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.

    Toulouse - Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day's play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Toulouse will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Independiente de Cauquenes - Lautaro de Buin match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match will be held between outsider and one of leaders (ranked 10 in the zone Segunda Division (Relegation Group) and 1 in the zone Promotion to Segunda Division (Championship Group)).
  • Recent matches Independiente de Cauquenes is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Lautaro de Buin is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • In this match Lautaro de Buin is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Other matches:

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11595086/watch-oklahoma-city-v-miami-basketball

    https://markkumar.tribe.so/post/5ff2dbb11cad34eafb9dde25

    https://erinquincy552199.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/04/sport-bet-prediction-on-audax-italiano-union-espanola/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11620453/audax-italiano-vs-union-espanola-live

    https://davidfoster551964.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/03/betting-picks-on-benevento-vs-milan/

  • ← Boston Celtics - Toronto Raptors Live'Stream[Free] Sacramento - Golden State basketball live stream 04.01.2021 →