almost 2 years ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:German 2 Bundesliga 03.01.2021
When/Date: 03.01.2021
Time: 7:30 am



Watch here >>>Erzgebirge Aue vs Eintracht Braunschweig live


Online here >>>Aue - Braunschweig live

Erzgebirge Aue v Eintracht Braunschweig [LiVeStReaM]


Short Preview

  • This match a meeting between a mid-table team and the outsider will be held (ranked 7 and 15).
  • Aue has a small chance of relegated (7%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Braunschweig has a good chance of relegated (51%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Aue is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Braunschweig is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently Braunschweig have a series of home games.
  • In this match Aue is a favorite.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Aue won 0 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 9-16.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Aue won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-9.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Fortuna - Paderborn match overview, prediction&tips

  • Watch a battle-game between leader and a mid-table team (ranked 5 and 11).
  • Fortuna has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (28%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • Paderborn has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Fortuna is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paderborn is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Fortuna won 2 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 7-13.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Fortuna won 1 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-10.

    Hamburg - Regensburg match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Bundesliga (Promotion) and 14).
  • Hamburg has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (62%), has a chance of win league (38%).
  • Regensburg has a small chance of relegated (8%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • In this match Hamburg is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Hamburg won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Hamburg won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-6.

    Fürth - St. Pauli match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 4 and 17 in the zone Relegation to 3. Liga).
  • Fürth has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (23%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • St. Pauli has a chance of relegated (40%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Fürth is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • St. Pauli has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • In this match Fürth is a favorite.
  • Last 16 head-to-head matches Fürth won 7 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 25-23.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Fürth won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 16-10.


    Other matches:

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11617790/watch-fiorentina-v-bologna-live-stream

    https://robertswan.tribe.so/post/5ff0e2c41ccde75a7b7798b8

    https://stephanieches552123.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/top-sport-tips-on-aue-v-braunschweig/

    https://jasmineenders551537.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/erzgebirge-aue-v-eintracht-braunschweig-sport-prediction-and-betting-tips/

    https://kayleefisher551856.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/bet-prediction-on-lebrijana-vs-san-fernando/
  • ← Dinamo Minsk v Avangard Omsk LiveStream: GKS Katowice vs Skra Bełchatów [LiVeStReaM] →