over 1 year ago

Competition: Sivasspor - Göztepe livestream 30.11.2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1965653s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1965653s215

Kayserispor - Karagümrük match overview, prediction&tips

  • Outsider and a mid-table team will play in this game (ranked 18 in the zone Relegation to 1. Lig and 8).
  • Kayserispor has a chance of relegated (48%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Karagümrük has a small chance of relegated (12%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Kayserispor is in awful shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recent matches Karagümrük is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Kayserispor could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Karagümrük will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Boavista U23 - Académica U23 match overview, prediction&tips

  • Boavista U23 is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Académica U23 will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Boavista U23 won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.

    Bradford - Cheltenham match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let's watch a game between leader and outsider (ranked 20 and 2 in the zone Promotion to League One).
  • Bradford has a small chance of relegated (8%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (8%), has a very small chance of promoted (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Cheltenham has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (32%), has a good chance of promoted (51%), has a chance of win league (17%).
  • Bradford has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Cheltenham in the latest match got series victories and it is in excellent form (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recently Cheltenham have a series of home games.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Bradford won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Bradford won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-2.

    Other matches:

    https://pschaeffe.tumblr.com/post/636166363432566785/live-streaming-spain-vs-romania-basketball-tv

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11609369/watch-estonia-vs-north-macedonia-live-s

    https://baileyfreeman451587.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/11/30/sport-bet-prediction-on-sivasspor-v-goztepe/

    https://mullen.tribe.so/post/5fc44b6cb073524b0ba58888

    http://beschpurhampborn1974-blog.logdown.com/posts/8267069

  • ← Burevestnik Yaroslavl vs Uralmash live stream Seyboth Wild v Tabilo <LiVeStReaM> →