over 1 year ago

Competition: Sassuolo v Torino livestream 23.10.2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1938693s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1938693s215

Lazio - Bologna match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Lazio has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (12%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Bologna has a chance of relegated (21%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Lazio is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Bologna is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Bologna could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Lazio is a favorite.
  • Last 15 head-to-head matches Lazio won 7 matches, drawn 7 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 27-14.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lazio won 4 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 17-9.

    Atalanta - Sampdoria match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Atalanta has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (61%), has a small chance of win league (15%).
  • Sampdoria has a small chance of relegated (9%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Atalanta is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Sampdoria is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Atalanta could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Atalanta have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Atalanta is indisputable favorite.
  • Our prediction for today's Atalanta to win the game is with odds 1.43.
  • Last 17 head-to-head matches Atalanta won 6 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 16-15.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Atalanta won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 10-6.

    Genoa - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Genoa has a chance of relegated (27%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (75%), has a chance of win league (25%).
  • Genoa is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Inter is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Genoa could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Inter is certain favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 14-32.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-8.

    Other matches:

    https://sportmaster2014.tribe.so/post/5f923be4152823625865a4e2

    https://weight1u141.tumblr.com/post/632725875610320896/barcelona-vs-real-madrid-live-streaming

    https://lucero3t59wv.tumblr.com/post/632731553300103168/aston-villa-vs-leeds-soccer-live-stream

    https://dextergraham.tribe.so/post/5f922d073c2bce7e896061e3

    https://gabriellagilb547383.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/10/21/krka-kk-igokea-livestream/

  • ← Watch Hellerup vs Brønshøj Danish 2 Division - Group 2 live stream Esbjerg Energy vs SønderjyskE (Live)"liveStream" →